Hai. I'm Mrskitty Yi.From my nickname,you get to know I super love Hello Kitty.I self-learn to make Iphone theme at first,and then only Android theme because I can't find a cute cartoon theme for myself.

Recent Posts

Navigate

Posts About ME tutorials Other Themers Category Support

Please READ diligently before contacting me.
Appreciated.

TSUM TSUM IOS 9
Saturday, November 26, 2016 12:42 PM | Written by Mrskitty Yi | 0 comments


FREE for my loyal Instagram followers.
TsumTsum IOS 9 theme.
Supports IOS 8 too. Make sure you download 
whatever tweaks needed to make the theme works.

Compatible Jailbroken Devices RUNNING IOS 7.X TILL 9.X
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPhone 5
iPhone 5C
iPhone 5S
iPhone 6
iPhone 6+

What you need  from Cydia:
-Winterboard
-iFile
-Classicbadges

What is included?
- 110+ icons
- Statusbar theme
(carrier,wifi,alarm,rotation lock,airplane,location,quiet mode,bluetooth & battery icon)
- notification badge
- UI switch knob
- assistive touch button


For my Instagram followers,please refer to this pic in my Instagram
on how to get this theme.

You can donate $2 to get this TsumTsum IOS 9.


*REMINDER!!
Please press "Return to donations coordinator" 
once payment is complete to be taken to your link. 

(As shown in below pic)


Pathway:
Statusbar Theme: Library>Themes

If you get stuck then don't hesitate to email me 
your proof of purchase to kittysuetyi@gmail.com 
and I will get the link sent to you as soon as I can.
You can also LINE or wechat mrskittyyi.
(Remember to include your
proof of payment!)

Please BACKUP the theme to DROPBOX or COMPUTER
as i won't send the theme in the future if you ever lost it.
Thanks so much for co-operating & supporting.

Labels: , , , , ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Follow | Dashboard